Centerville Christian School was founded in 1973 as a K-12 ministry to educate our children in a Christian environment, with Christian values, and with a Christ-centered curriculum.
We feature traditional classrooms with our curriculum coming from ABeka Video.The school is a member of the Old Dominion Association of Christian Schools (ODACS). A number of elective activities are also offered including computer, music, art, and sports. All staff and volunteers undergo background checks. More information on our school can be received by calling or visiting the school office.
Since its establishment in 1973, the school has existed to encourage families committed to fulfilling the biblical mandate to raise their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
The school holds and teaches the essential doctrines of the Christian faith as embraced by the historic Baptist position. Parents agreeing with this philosophy and desiring to seek admission for their child(ren) should follow the steps outlined below. We look forward to meeting you and your child(ren). Complete enrollment information and forms are available at the school office or can be mailed to you upon request.
1. Read and understand the following:
- Statement of Faith
- Parental Agreement
- Standards of Dress and Appearance
- Age and Health Requirements
2. Please visit the school office to complete and submit the following forms. Please bring with you a copy of your child’s most recent report card or a transcript from your child’s previous school, if applicable.
- Registration Form
- Pastoral Reference Form
- Questionnaire – Must be received by the Pastor two days prior to the entrance interview.
3. Once you have completed steps 1 and 2, contact the school office to schedule an entrance interview with the principal.
If you have additional questions, please contact the school secretary at (434) 575-7236.